Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel the way fur trappers once did on an authentic dog sled
- Private trail is closed to motorized vehicles for a safe and peaceful ride
- Observe how a musher works with a team of skilled sled dogs
- Once-in-a-lifetime winter activity in Jackson Hole
Departure & Return
We meet our guests in the 100 plus year old Buffalo Valley Cafe on the Heart 6 Ranch. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner in front of a wonderful wood burning stove. If you need to arrange pick up we can arrange this for an additional fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heart 6 Ranch LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.