- Transport from Anchorage's Egan Center to the park included
- Ice spikes, snacks, poles, and day packs can be provided
- See Barbara Falls encased in ice, ice dams along the South Fork Eagle River, and more
- Follow your naturalist guide for a deeper look into Alaska's boreal forest
Departure & Return
Meeting, Transportation, and Parking Information: Our meetup spot is in front of the Egan Center. There are parking garages in the area if you need them. You may also choose to meet us at the trailhead using your own arranged transportation, just notify us in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No experience required, but you should be able to walk at least 2 miles on flat pavement, or 2 miles of uneven rolling terrain over the course of ~ 2 hours
- Participation waiver signature required prior to departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know and we will accommodate you with a different snack option.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Hike Alaska
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands