- Take a Segway tour of Washington DC
- Experience a one-of-a-kind tour on a Segway
- Visit DC’s iconic monuments and memorials
- Small group ensures personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Please meet at 998 Maine Avenue, Washington DC, 20024. We're on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tours begin on time, your tour check-in time is important. You must check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. We can not guarantee we can accommodate late customers.
- Please OPEN your voucher and read directions, you may need extra time to find us if you are traveling during rush hour or on metro train on a weekend.
- Age: Minimum 16 (NOTE: This is DC LAW; not a "recommendation"). We reserve the right to check ID; participants who are signed up but are not 16 will not be refunded.
- Weight: Must be between 100-260 pounds
- Please note that due to security at our location, we are unable to hold luggage while you are on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests are REQUIRED to wear close-toed shoes.
- Those under 18 (aged 16 & 17) MUST have a parent or guardian also participating on tour.
- Must be able to stand for 2.5 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking formerly Bike and Roll DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.