Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore reefs filled with coral and colorful fish
- Go kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding in the lagoons
- Enjoy a Meke performance of traditional Fijian dance
- Delicious BBQ lunch with salads including unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks throughout the day
Departure & Return
Passenger Terminal, Port Denarau, Fiji
What To Expect
After hotel pickup (full-day tour only), you’re transferred to Port Denarau to board your vessel for the short cruise. On arrival, spend your time relaxing or make use of non-motorized water activities available such as kayaking and windsurfing.
Don a mask and flippers for fabulous snorkeling opportunities, even at low tide. Or, if you’d like to explore the coral gardens up close, search for ‘Nemo’ aboard the semi-submersible boat for a ride under the waves. Upgrade your tour to include an introductory dive or certified dive in the Marine Sanctuary, depending on your scuba level.
Back on dry land, join a volleyball game, laze on the white-sand beach or be entertained by a 'Meke' performance of traditional dance (except Sundays). If there’s time, get a massage or take an optional scenic cruise around the other Mamanuca Islands (additional cost; payable direct).
Enjoy unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks throughout the day. When it’s time for lunch, dig into a barbecue accompanied by salads (if option selected). Your tour ends with return transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or pick up location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- If you do not require pick up, please find your own way to the meeting point - Passenger Terminal, Denarau Marina
- The cruise for Nadi and Denarau area departs Denarau at 9.00am and returns to Denarau at 6.00pm.
- The cruise for Coral Coast area departs at Denarau at 10.00am and returns to Denarau at 5.00pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "What is beneficial about this trip is that you get to the island quick which means you have more time to spend there." See review
- "Just be mindful that it is less of an “all-day tour” and more like a couple of hours on the island, with the rest of the day getting to and from the island." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews