Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to Covid-19 Safety Precautions Sanitizer and protective equipment like gloves and mask will be provided the whole day of tour
- Further more on the same subject of covid-19 Safety measures my maximum number of people I normally take on my Private bookings will decrease from 4 people to 3 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highlander TwinnyToursFiji
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands