Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy an evening of classical music at St. Charles Church in Vienna
- Experience a concert performed by Orchestra 1756 on period instruments
- Enjoy the impressive location and be amazed by the unique performance in this significant building
- Listen to 'The Four Seasons' by composer Antonio Vivaldi
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntonio Vivaldi 4 Seasons Karlskirche, Kreuzherrengasse 1, Vienna 1040 Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket needs to be exchanged at the box office (at the venue) at least 20 minutes before the concert starts
- Box office (at the venue) open on concert days 9:15 am – 8:15 pm
- Concert starts at 8:15 pm; doors open at 7:45 pm
- Early appearance is recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seats are located in booked category: Cat. I (reserved seats rows 1-13), Cat. II and Cat. III (open seating)
- Please be aware that the venue (church) can get cold in winter time
- Please pay respect to the venue (church)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years - this is a classical concert and might not suit for children over 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- You can not leave the concert hall and enter again during the concert - please use a restroom before the concert
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Konzertgesellschaft mbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews