- Visit a historical coffee house, pastry shop, and hotel in Vienna’s city center
- Tour the Naschmarkt market and an open-air market in the bohemian district of Mariahilf
- Taste Vienna’s famous brews at private coffee tasting in Neubau
- Have traditional Viennese breakfast: coffee and strudel of the season
- Dine on a typical Austrian lunch and Chef’s best dessert and sip a glass of locally produced wine or beer
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company.
Departure & Return
Jasomirgottstraße 3-5, at the Wine&Co Flagship store, 1010 Vienna
What To Expect
Once properly caffeinated, satisfy your sweet tooth at a famous pastry shop and chocolatier, and then head to the hotel that claims fame for inventing the Viennese dessert Sachertorte, a chocolate cake with a layer of apricot jam and chocolate icing: learn how the kitchen churns out 500 a day.
Continue to the two open-air markets of Naschmarkt and Brunnenmarkt, getting recommendations for the hottest local eateries along the way, and spend time browsing stalls of colorful produce, sweet treats, and homewares. Plus, visit a tiny restaurant near the market to try fresh produce, fish, spices, and cheese.
Finish your tour with a private coffee tasting in a popular coffeehouse in trendy Neubau, Vienna's seventh district, where you bid farewell to your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Small group of a maximum of 16 people
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. Please check voucher for the full policy.
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visiting within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Austria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands