- General admission ticket to Sydney Taronga Zoo
- See more than 350 different animal species from around the world
- Explore the large grounds with views of Sydney Harbour
- Watch an amazing free-flight bird show
- Enjoy family fun and tricks at the seal show
- Ride the Sky Safari gondola for aerial views of the zoo
- Get closer to animals like giraffes and koalas with wildlife encounters (own expense)
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your Sydney Taronga Zoo ticket is valid for general admission to the zoo and the Sky Safari, the only cable car in Sydney. Once inside the zoo, proceed around ten themed areas where the animals live in surroundings similar to their natural habitats. Some of the featured themes focus on Wild Australia, the Great Southern Oceans and Wild Asia. During the daily keeper talks, you can witness in-depth presentations about specific animals such as Tasmanian devils, giraffes, lemurs, little penguins, and koalas.
Other optional activities such as animal encounters and guided tours can be booked at your own expense. Education Officers can offer you and your family a learning experience with live animals and plants in their natural environments, and develop an understanding of wildlife of all types.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Taronga Zoo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The regular ferry from Circular Quay, payable using the Opal card comes often enough." See review
- "Good place to spend a day,take a ferry ride from the circular quey to Torango zoo.A lot of sitting place to take rest chill for a while and walk,very clean and organised zoo.I refer to any age categories." See review