- Take a quick lesson and learn about the local ecosystem from your guides
- Rent a paddleboard for two passengers if you want to ride together
- See Siesta Key safely with a provided life jacket and leash
- Guides will tell you the best places for possible marine life encounters
Departure & Return
Once at the public beach park, go straight to the stop sign and turn left. The big public boat ramp parking lot will be on your left. Park anywhere near there. We have a big sign and lots of kayaks and paddleboards. Check in with us and we will get you set up and ready to go.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is an active sport. If you have health issues, please consider this ahead of time.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY SURFit USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.