- Experience two contrasting sides of San Francisco with a trip to Alcatraz and Chinatown
- An audio guide provides narration for your tour of Alcatraz
- A guide escorts you through the maze of vibrant streets that makes up the heart of Chinatown
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- All guests must supply the name and birthdate of everyone visiting the island at least 10 days prior to your tour. Should you fail to provide these, your reservation will be canceled.
- All guests (over 18) must bring ID on the day of their tour. Without ID, Alcatraz Cruises will not release your ticket for you to travel to Alcatraz.
- Last-minute amendments are not possible due to the venue regulations.
- COVID UPDATE. Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to San Francisco government guidelines for the most up to date information.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would wear comfortable shoes and always bring a jacket!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews