- Save time with an Amalfi Coast boat tour departing from Salerno
- Cruise past Vietri sul Mare, Conca dei Marini, and the Furore Fjord
- Breaks to swim and snorkel along the coastline far from the crowds
- Dock in Amalfi and in Positano to explore the towns on land
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 09:45am the Molo Manfredi in the Port of Salerno, right after the Stazione Marittima. Once you are in Molo Manfredi look for our local partner BLU MEDITERRANEO signs and flags. Here is the Google Maps link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/hf2d9BRVkSiucAqL6.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff