- Skip the long entry lines, saving valuable time
- Learn about the galleries and chapel through guided commentary
- Check this must-do in Rome off your list
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The age is under 12 years all of the travelers have to be vaccinated to visit. if you are not vaccinated and can't access the attractions then a refund will be not allowed. ****AT THE VATICAN MUSEUMS WITH THE "REINFORCED" GREEN PASS COVID-19 CERTIFICATE AND FFP2 MASK.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Tour Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The skip the line privilege is well worth the money." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews