- Tour of Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica via no-wait access entrance
- Enjoy privileged access to the Vatican Museums with your guide
- See the Pinecone Courtyard, Maps Gallery, Tapestries Gallery, Raphael's Rooms, Sistine Chapel and more
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica after the museums to see Michelangelo's 'La Pieta'
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point is on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts. Please look for a tour leader with "Rome Your Way" sign.
The tour will conclude at the Sistine Chapel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- St. Peter's Basilica is not included on this moment due to current restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Way Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Despite the name; skip the line; you do not skip lines." See review
- "The tour is 4 hours long, with a whole lot of steps up and down, so you need to be prepared to be on your feet for a long time." See review
- "I would highly recommend this tour company and tour, but if you don't like crowds and the heat, I would go during the off season." See review