Explore our promoted experiences
- Make the most of your time and enjoy three of the most famous and beautiful sites in Italy in a single day trip from Rome.
- In a comfortable, air-conditioned coach you will be led by a dedicated and enthusiastic tour guide to discover the wonders of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Positano.
- Enjoy Skip-the-Line entry to Pompeii where an expert, English speaking, local guide will bring to life the ancient city as you wander the streets that have been frozen in time since the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius
- Discover the beauty of the Amalfi Coast as you leisurely drive down to the most beautiful seaside village in Italy, Positano
- Enjoy free time in Positano for an afternoon walk through the local shops, or simply sit back and soak in the views while sipping a limoncello
Departure & Return
At the center of Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- From November 1st until end of March, instead of Positano we will visit the town of Amalfi, as in Positano during the winter months most shops and restaurant are closed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to peak summer weekend traffic enroute and on the Amalfi Coast itself, between June 1st and September 11th, we may substitute Sorrento instead of Positano to avoid serious delays and provide you with a better experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival