- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- See art by Renaissance masters like Botticelli, Perugino, and Raphael
- Marvel at Michelangelo's masterpiece in the Sistine Chapel
- Learn more about the legendary works from an expert guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Identity Card and Covid-19 Vaccine Passport are required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship
- Please note that St Peter's Basilica can be closed last minute for private services
- Your guide will give you an introduction to the basilica and you are free to decide how long you want to stay inside
- Our guide will explain all the information about the Basilica and you can visit the Basilica by your self
- No guided tours inside the church, the guide will provide a briefing and you can stay as long as you want
- Police Controls to get inside the Basilica can not be skipped and all visitors must go through the metal detector
- We will not be able to accomodate you if you don't arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- "Try to catch the morning tour so that you the option to venture on your own in the Vatican ." See review
- "I can recommend taking a tour, especially as you don’t want to be queuing up for either the museums or the basilik (February is calm, but the queues still looked horrid from afar)." See review
- "Does get extremely crowded and hot going through the building." See review