- Save time with pre-reserved, skip-the-line tickets
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Get personal headsets so you can hear your guide clearly
- An easy way to see the highlights of the Vatican City
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the coffee shop in Borgo Pio 136, near St. Peter's Square. The closest Metro Station is Ottaviano. If you do need assistance with how to reach the meeting point, please don't hesitate to contact us at +393347273299.
The tour ends inside the Sistine Chapel, where you can stay longer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. As a result, we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- PLEASE NOTICE: The meeting point for the 2:00 pm tour is different than the morning one! For the afternoon we meet at our office at Via Santamaura 14B, near the Museums' entrance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY What a Life Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.