- Early morning tour of the Vatican Museums first entry
- See an overwhelming number of mind-blowing works of art
- Listen to a professional guide describe Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
Departure & Return
7:15 am Meet your guide in our office in Via Vespasiano 28
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- For booking with kids, kindly bring with you a copy of the ID or passport otherwise the kid tickets cannot be provided and the new ticket should be paid directly on site.
- This group is up to 20 travelers or less.
- Please note: if you arrive late you mights loose the entrance
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for children under 18 years old as a proof of their age.
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience