- Bypass the crowds and enter the Vatican Museums with fast-track access
- Visit the galleries with a guide to touch on the most important masterpieces
- Headsets to follow the commentary and insights in the crowded museum
- A group tour for an experience that won’t bust your travel budget
Departure & Return
Approximately 150m north of the entrance to the Vatican Museums (heading down the steps). From Ottaviano Metro Station: walk west on Viale Giulio Cesare 4 blocks and make a left(south) on via Tunisi, The meeting point will be on the right side of the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Mandatory Dress Code: knees and shoulder must be covered to get inside Vatican Museum and Sistine. You might be refused at the entrance unfulfilling the dress code
- ID may be required for entrance (especially for guests under the age of 18). Guests who show up without ID cannot be guaranteed entrance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crown Tours SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff