- A skip-the-line guided tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum
- Cover three of Rome's top landmarks in just a few hours
- Listen to entertaining facts and stories from the days of ancient imperial Roman rule
- Bypass the long lines using an exclusive reserved priority entrance
Departure & Return
The meeting point is near Caffe Roma (close to the upper floor exit of the metro station "Colosseo"). Our staff will hold a "City Walkers" sign
After the tour finishes your guide will show you the exit or if you want to stay more will advise you what to see.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Walkers Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "this tour was also quite short, but you can spend the rest of your day exploring everything by yourself after the tour guide has finished." See review