- Embark on a leisurely half day cruise on Guanabara Bay
- See the major sites from the tranquil waters, including Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer
- Upgrade to include a delicious barbecue lunch
- Pickup and drop-off from most Rio hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
View the historic neighborhoods of Botafogo, Urca, and Flamengo as you sail by Flagstone Island. Cruise under the Rio-Niteroi Bridge and see the beaches of Niteroi, as well as Fortaleza São João and Fortaleza Santa Cruz.
End your half-day cruise here or upgrade to include an authentic Brazilian barbecue lunch at a local Rio restaurant including multiple options of sides and different cuts of meat as well as vegetarian options.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick-up at selected hotels in Barra da Tijuca available on request ($10.00 per person). Please contact the local provider to arrange this service
- The bay ride is made by Schooner and takes around 2 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- In private options, only guide and hotel transfer are private. Schooner Cruise is still shared
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Tour Guide was not really needed as their was one on boat." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews