- Guided tour to the Grande Rio samba factory
- Samba class onsite
- Welcome drinks of caipirinhas, the Brazilian national drink
- Access to costumes to photograph and try on
Departure & Return
Samba City is a big complex of warehouses with brown color located 100 meters from AquaRio. Please enter from the main entrance on Binário do Porto avenue. We will meet inside the Samba City under the smaller tent in the middle of it - look for guid with Carnaval Experience colorful T-shiert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carnaval Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms