- At Sugar Loaf Mountain, get spectacular views of the sprawling city
- Pass several other landmarks such as Palácio Guanabara and Largo do Boticário
- Summit both Corcovado and Sugar Loaf mountains in the early morning to beat the crowds
- Travel through the Tijuca National Forest to get up close with the Christ the Redeemer statue
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available twice a day: early in the morning or in the afternoon. Please choose the best time for you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carioca Tropical Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms