Explore our promoted experiences
- Milford Sound cruise with transport from Queenstown or Te Anau
- Cruise the length of the UNESCO-listed fiord
- Motor past Mitre Peak and cascading falls en route to the Tasman Sea
- Hear expert live commentary from a naturalist guide
- Keep a lookout for penguins, dolphins, and fur seals
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury coach available
Departure & Return
RealNZ Queenstown, Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure time. Please contact our customer service team if you wish to organise a pick-up from a bus stop close to your hotel/accommodation.
Real Journeys Visitor Centre. Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant and Child rates are the same for this product
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 135 travelers
- OPERATED BY RealNZ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews