- Sail in the Columbia River Gorge aboard a 38-foot yacht
- Learn how to sail or sit back and enjoy the ride
- Bottled water and snacks will be served
- Group sizes capped at six participants for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Drive to 299 NE Portage Road, Cascade Locks, Oregon. Once there drive around the yacht basin to the east and park in the parking lot. If one of our two designated spots are open park there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heart of the Gorge Sailing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would highly recommend this excursion to anybody who wants to have a beautiful sunset trip down the river and see some incredible scenery." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews