5 to 6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Eliminate the stress of traveling between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap with a private overland transfer, a hassle-free way to get from A to B. Booking a private vehicle means you’ll skip having to make arrangements yourself and travel in air-conditioned comfort the entire way. Plus, you’ll have the freedom to stop for convenience breaks and photo opportunities whenever you like.
- Skip the stress of making travel arrangements with a private transfer between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Travel the entire way in air-conditioned comfort without worrying about navigation
- Stop for snacks, restrooms, or photo opportunities whenever you want to
- Journey directly from your hotel in Phnom Penh to your Siem Reap accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off or pickup from the airport
Good car with good air conditioned
All toll fees
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship or flight
- Driver does not speak English but he understands some. For further details that driver does not understand then he will call the office staff that speaks fluent English to communicate with.
- Transfer may take longer than 6 hours on special occasion like national holidays etc.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Penh to Siem Reap by Private Car or Minivan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Phnom Penh to Siem Reap by Private Car or Minivan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It’ was about a 5 hour drive from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap,, but it was better then having to go to the airport and flying." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews