Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
33 BIS Avenue de la Bourdonnais; on the corner of Rue Camou and Avenue de la Bourdonnais, on the side of the street with the brick building and bust of a man with a mustache. If you are in front of the Souvenir Shop, you are on the wrong side of the Rue Camou; cross over to the side with the brick building. The souvenir shop is NOT affiliated with this tour, and they are unable to answer questions or provide assistance. In case of questions please call the number indicated on your voucher. Closest Public Transportation: Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel (RER C); Pont de l'Alma - Musée du Quai Branly (RER C); École Militaire (M8)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Security measures at the Eiffel Tower may be reinforced due to heightened global security. This may result in unforeseeable delays in passing through required security checks.
- Comfortable shoes are highly recommended.
- Not stroller/trolley accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.