Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Moët & Chandon or Nicolas Feuillatte, and a local wine producer
- Taste several types of Champagne
- Small-group tour limited to just eight people ensures a more memorable experience
- Gain insight into the growing, harvesting, and the bottling process
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan included
- Stop by the chapel and gravestone of Dom Perignon
Departure & Return
Meet with your driver-guide outside of 1 Place Saint-Michel, 15 minutes before your tour starts. A café called Le Départ Saint-Michel is located at that address. The café is open 24/7 so if you come early you can have breakfast there, please make sure to come early as the tour will start on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Small group tour of 8 people maximum
- Minimum age for all tour participants is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- If Moet and Chandon cancel on us we will visit Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne instead.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely a must to do and you may get lucky and have Olivia as your guide." See review
- "Highly recommend this tour to get into the French countryside and champagne area." See review
- "The first stop was a small family-run vineyard operation where you get up close and personal access to the process." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews