- Discover the best of French cuisine on a Paris tasting tour
- Sample gourmet products like cheese, cured meats, pastries, and chocolates
- Opt to include a French lunch paired with local wines
- A small group limited to 12 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Etienne Marcel metro station Directions: Meet your guide outside the metro entrance/exit of Etienne Marcel (line 4). Please note there is only one exit. If arriving by taxi, the metro exit is at the intersection of rue de Turbigo and rue Etienne Marcel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes
- The minimum drinking age in France is18 years. Participants uder 18 will not be served wine on the tour.
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A vegetarian option is available: please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note! We need to have a minimum of 4 guests on the tour total to be able to include the lunch and wine tasting. If on the day of your tour we are less than 4, the tour will go ahead as normal with tastings, and you will be refunded the difference in price for the tour with lunch and wine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.