Explore our promoted experiences
- Beat the crowds on a small-group tour of the always-busy Louvre
- Your guide is a former Louvre employee and also a stand-up comedian
- Discover the humorous stories behind the Louvre's collection
- Conclude the tour with a drink at a Parisian café
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the pyramid, next to Café Marly, in front of the passage Richelieu where we'll have a private entrance. Make sure you contact me if you feel you might be late. 00 336 84 388 755.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.