Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the line at Paris' Musée du Louvre
- See Leonardo da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa' without the crowds
- Learn about world-famous works of art with commentary from your guide
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Arc du Carousel is located inside Place du Carousel, between the Louvre Pyramid and Tuileries Gardens. Facing the Arc, with the Louvre pyramid behind you, there are two winged female statues in front of the Arch. We meet at the left statue, the guide will be holding a Walks sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers are unable to be accommodated on this tour.
- English Only Tour
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to France government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Our tour was a small group at the end of the day which allows you to really get a good view of the stunning collections." See review