Explore our promoted experiences
- A kid-friendly art historian guide will accompany you so you don’t get lost
- No waiting in line—skip-the-line entrance tickets included
- Discover the Louvre Museum in a fun and unique way
- The perfect activity for traveling with children
Departure & Return
At the foot of Louis XIV equestrian statue, by the Louvre glass pyramid, 75001 Paris Closest metro station: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (lines 1 & 7)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Price applies for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meet the Locals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Still, I would recommend this tour, especially for first time visitors to the Louvre with young children." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews