- Explore Waimea Valley and enjoy a Polynesian Luau with fire knife dancing
- Entrance to Waimea Valley is included with luau ticket
- Be greeted with flower lei, and walk through fragrant flower lei gardens
- See cultural demonstrations, dancing, and enjoy traditional Hawaiian food and cocktails
Departure & Return
Departure PointToa Luau, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy Waimea Valley, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code: Between casual and aloha wear. No Swimsuits allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toa Luau LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Not a lot of parking.. you have to wait till the peeps visiting the valley and the falls leave before you find parking." See review
- "Although we had to drive was across the island from Waikiki, it was well worth the drive and we are still talking about how amazing the luau was." See review
- "I highly recommend it if you are in ohau, TOA LuAu is a most attend activity." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews