Explore our promoted experiences
- Stomping Ground Craft Brewery Tour and beer tastings
- Covers all of sports-mad Melbourne's iconic sporting arenas in one tour
- Behind-the-scenes view of Melbourne's famous MCG or the National Sports Museum
- Lunch within the Etihad Stadium precinct
Departure & Return
Meet the tour bus outside the Day Tour Centre on Russell St Extension, just near the corner of Flinders St
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Make your way to Flemington Racecourse, where you’ll walk on the grassy track of the hoof-pounding Melbourne Cup. Tour the residential village built for the 2006 Commonwealth Games, which was crafted to the highest standards of urban design and equipped to house up to 6,000 athletes and officials. When hunger strikes, head to Docklands for lunch near Etihad Stadium, home of the Australian Football League.
Continue on to Albert Park, where you’ll have a chance to drive a lap around the F1 Grand Prix circuit. Visit the world-class facilities of the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre to see where local athletes train, and take a behind-the-scenes tour of either the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) or the National Sports Museum (make your selection at the time of booking).
Take a tour of the Stomping Ground Brewery. All tours and tastings are Cicerone-led, which is a fancy way to say that your guides are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable beer drinkers around. Groups are shown through the 20-hectolitre brewery, guided through the brewing process and given the chance to taste a wide variety of beer styles. Whether you're new to craft beer or an old pro, the Stomping Ground tasting experience is not to be missed.
The tour concludes with complimentary samples of 6 of Stomping Ground's finest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years; photo ID may be required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Sports Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff