- Tour of the Melbourne Cricket Grounds
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at areas of the arena not open to the general public
- Choose from various departure times
- Upgrade your tour with admission to the National Sports Museum (reopens March 2020)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
What To Expect
Stop by the cricketers' viewing room, the player changing rooms, and the MCC Long Room. Stop by the MCC Library, dating from 1873, and get a chance to walk on the grass inside the arena. Snap photos of the Melbourne city skyline from the City Terrace. Please note: Some areas on the tour are subject to availability.
Upgrade your experience with an optional ticket to the National Sports Museum (reopens March 2020).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours run for 60 minutes and depart daily, except on select public holidays and event days
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands