- Full-day tour to the Lake Mountain Alpine Resort from Melbourne
- Enjoy optional activities like skiing, snow tubing and tobogganing
- Visit the Steavenson Falls
- Sample local foods in the Yarra Valley
- Suitable for all ages and skill levels
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our default meeting point for this tour is Old Melbourne Gaol, 377 Russell St, Melbourne (opposite Space Hotel) @ 8:00am. Alternatively, if you wish to change your pickup location, please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931333.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring: Weather proof warm clothing including hat, scarf and gloves, comfortable walking shoes with grip and a spare set of dry clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice." See review