- Explore Stonehenge and Bath on a day trip from London
- Visit two of England's most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites with a guide
- Enjoy free time in Bath and upgrade for tickets to the Roman baths
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet your Tour Guide at 9:00 am at Earls Court, Bus Stop C, on Warwick Road, SW5 9TB
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: details and location order are subject to changes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 57 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anderson Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews