- Toast your day with a delicious lunch on the Eiffel Tower (if option selected)
- See top Paris sights such as the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées
- Enjoy a Seine River cruise to see more Paris attractions, including Notre Dame Cathedral
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet us in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee shop, just next to Eurostar departures at 06:00 on Mon-Fri & at 06:30 on Saturdays.
What To Expect
On arrival, hop inside an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic Paris sightseeing tour. Have your camera poised as you pass top Paris attractions such as the Arc de Triomphe and elegant Champs-Élysées, and learn about the city's rich and long history from the engaging guided commentary.
Then, enjoy a scenic cruise on the Seine River. Take photos and hear the interesting commentary as you glide by landmarks such as where Notre Dame Cathedral stands, and drink in the riverside sights.
If option selected, head for the world-famous, 19th-century Eiffel Tower, Paris' most iconic monument, for your delectable lunch. Show your priority-access ticket to avoid any long entry lines, and ascend via the elevator to the chic 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, located on the first floor.
Take your seat and feast on an appetizing 3-course lunch as you absorb the bird’s-eye views over the city spread below (if option selected) . Read the Itinerary below for a sample menu.
Afterward, perhaps enjoy a guided visit to the Louvre (own expense) to admire art treasures such as Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Or delve down Paris' handsome boulevards and lanes to shop at upscale boutiques, snap up gifts or unwind and people-watch at a sidewalk cafe.
Lastly, head back to the railway station in time for your return Eurostar train. Your day trip then concludes at St. Pancras in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise us ahead of time of any food allergies or particular needs so that we may cater to you in a safe and pleasant manner
- Occasionally, lunch is not available on the Eiffel Tower. In this event, lunch will be provided on the Seine River cruise
- Please note: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your train arrives back in London at 9:30 PM, departing Paris at 8:03 PM.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Forget that this is a tour- it’s a bus ride from the train to the Eiffel Tower with a few areas pointed out but, look quick- and no time for a photo." See review