Explore our promoted experiences
- Lion Habitat Ranch admission with optional upgrade to a Behind the Scenes tour
- Take an optional private guided tour, including a Q&A with professional trainers and a closer look at the lions
- Great way to spend the day away from the Las Vegas Casinos
What To Expect
Stroll along the paved paths and watch the lions lounging, playing and napping in their habitats on a self-guided tour of the facility.
As an added option, upgrade to include an informative and entertaining, behind-the-scenes tour of the ranch. This exclusive, 90-minute, small-group tour features the sanctuary’s professional trainers feeding, cleaning, watering and bathing the animals as they do on a regular basis. Along the way, ask questions about the daily activities of the lions and also about what’s involved in raising and taming them. Then spend time hand feeding the ranch’s young giraffe. Bring a camera. There will be some great, close-up photo opportunities.
After exploring the inner workings of the sanctuary, take to the grounds for an additional guided tour with one of the trainers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Lion Habitat Ranch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I chose the behind the scenes tour, it was worth it!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews