- ATV Tour of Lake Mead Recreation Area and Colorado River from Las Vegas
- See Lake Mead and the Colorado River by ATV
- Experience the thrill of off roading
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transfers included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years. Riders age of 6 to 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Must be 18 years old to drive the ATV. Any between the ages of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in the 6-Seater UTV.
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- This tour does involve a short amount of hiking, walking and swimming.
- This is not recommended for those on any medication or who have a medical condition
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Photo ID such as a drivers license or passport is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas ATV's
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff