Explore our promoted experiences
- New Year's Eve dinner in a private chef's home in Florence
- Dine in style with a small-group dinner experience in the private home of a Florentine chef
- Choose from three menu options
- Enjoy a wine tasting paired with each dish
- Take your celebratory champagne to the Ponte Vecchio to watch the fireworks
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Florence, close to Piazza Pitti (Oltrarno area) Address: Via Romana 43 Red (in front of shop Tuscan Taste Store) 3 Floor no lift
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Please note that dinner is composed of very samplings including several specials
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No allowed for gluten free
- No allowed eggs free
- No allowed cheese free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chef Vary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.