Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy Alaska’s snowy scenery while aboard a dog sled (1-hour ride)
- Learn about the popular winter sport of dog mushing
- Round-trip hotel transport included
- Choose from a variety of departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people is required to operate.
- The tour duration (includes transportation) is approximate 3 hours.
- There is a maximum weight of 250 pounds per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff