- Guided trip to Monkeyland and a local plantation aboard an open-air safari-style vehicle
- Observe squirrel monkeys in their natural habitat offering stunning mountain views
- Get to know the island’s colorful native plants and flowers at the habitat's botanical garden
- Visit a local coffee plantation, mingle with the farmers, and sample local coffee or hot chocolate
- Round-trip transport from most Punta Cana and Bavaro hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||12:00 PM - 01:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 PM - 01:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Thursday:||12:30 PM - 02:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 PM - 01:30 PM|
|Saturday:||01:00 AM - 02:00 AM|
|Monday - Saturday:||01:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
What To Expect
Meet the local famers and hear about their organic farming methods, used to cultivate cinnamon, cacao, coffee, and vanilla. Taste coffee or hot chocolate, and take advantage of the opportunity to purchase some of these straight-from-the-source products to take home.
Climb back in your jeep and ascend a mountain road deep into the jungle. Arrive at Monkeyland, a 5-acre (2-hectare) squirrel monkey habitat managed by a dedicated couple. Follow your guide on a guided tour of the sanctuary, where you have the chance to watch and feed the monkeys. Visit the botanical garden, featuring native trees, plants and flowers, before boarding your jeep for transport back to your hotel at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera and cash for souvenirs.
- Participants with a cold or a flu will not be allowed to interact with monkeys.
- Participants with severe peanut allergies should refrain from this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This park is not wheelchair accesible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Runners Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms