Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip jungle cruise to the island
- Fijian earth-oven dinner
- Bonfire with live music
- Live cultural show with fire dancers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- All activities including watersports, snorkeling and land based activities are subject to weather conditions and activities may be substituted without notice if deemed necessary by management.
- Lovo and other dinner items may be substituted for a BBQ dinner if numbers are not met.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the tour if minimum numbers are not met and or due to adverse weather conditions such as flooding, cyclones, etc
- Take along with you insect repellent, cash/credit card for optional purchases and camera.
- Credit card attracts additional surcharges
- Tour departs Robinson Crusoe Jetty at 1700hrs hence pick up time from your hotel will be advised at time of booking.
- Please be ready in the hotel reception 15minutes prior to the pick-up time.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rosie Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms