- Haunted history tour of Charleston
- Stroll through the city's historic heart
- Hear captivating historical and supernatural tales from an entertaining guide
- Listen to stories from 'The Ghosts of Charleston' by Julian Buxton
- Get exclusive after-hours access to the famously haunted Unitarian Church Graveyard
- Choose from an early or late evening departure
- Led by professional local storytellers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour Charleston Headquarters (inside Buxton Books) Address: 160 King Street Charleston, SC 29401
This tour culminates in the 1772 Unitarian Church Graveyard--just across the street from where you started. Your guide will be happy to direct you back to your hotel, or wherever you plan to explore next.
What To Expect
Explore one of Charleston’s haunted highlights with exclusive nighttime access to the historic Unitarian Church Graveyard. Enter the churchyard gates and stroll among tombs and vaults overgrown with lush southern foliage and hanging moss while your guide shares tales of the most tragic and intriguing figures buried here. Learn about the illnesses, accidents and mysteries that brought graveyard inhabitants to their final resting place, and keep an eye out for wandering figures moving in the moonlight!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Charleston, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands