Explore our promoted experiences
- Drive your own speedboat on this fun-filled tour from Cancun
- Snorkel through coral reefs and Cancun Underwater Museum
- No experience necessary, making this suitable for first-time boaters
- A small-group size ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Across the street from the JW Marriot Hotel in the parking lot of the Fred´s House Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants from 3 to 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions such as asthma or claustrophobia (just for snorkeling)
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- Minimum age recommended to board 3+
- Minimum age required to drive 18+
- You can present either a printed or an electronic voucher for this activity
- We recommend you to bring your own towel and dry clothes
- No pregnant women allowed
- This service requires a payment of $15.00 USD per person prior to boarding, payable in cash for use of marine natural elements (Art. 198 of the Act Federal rights)
- All customers must present a credit card and I.D. matching the credit card holder at the moment of check in
- Most travelers can participate
- Persons under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or any other illicit substance are not allowed to participate in the tour and will not be able to get a refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Tour Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff