- Dinner cruise on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
- Savor a 3-course dinner on board the sailboat while anchored in a sheltered marina
- Take in the city skyline at sunset on this evening cruise
- See landmarks including Auckland Harbour Bridge and Sky Tower as they light up for the night
- Listen to entertaining and informative commentary from your experienced captain
- Choose to help steer the boat or just sit back and relax
- Be prepared for all weather with provided windproof and waterproof jackets
Departure & Return
Go to Maritime Museum Koel Cafe - The Explore Kiosk is diagonally across from there.
What To Expect
Your captain points out the sights that you pass, such as the volcanic cone of Mt. Eden, which hovers on the outskirts of the city. Hear live commentary about the national pastime of sailing, including the hosting of the America’s Cup. If you’d like, you can assist the crew to hoist the sails or try your hand at steering the boat. Or simply enjoy the breeze and relax with a drink, purchased from the sailboat’s bar.
When your boat sets anchor in Westhaven Marina, take a seat in the dining room for a 3-course dinner served below deck. Afterward, savor the city views as Auckland illuminates in the evening light of dusk.
After your cruise, your tour ends back at Viaduct Harbour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Toilet is also located on-board vessel
- Cash and EFTPOS/Credit bar onboard
- Near public transportation
- Please advise your dinner selections at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be over 5 years in age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Group Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Did seem a bit expensive, considering we ate on deck and not in a more formal setting." See review
- "This trip not includes a stunning sunset cruise, but a custom three course meal that was also excellent." See review
- "Mains were not bad, comes in a bowl and can be had on deck so you don't miss the beautiful sunset." See review