Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Auckland beer-tasting walking tour
- Sample four to six beers at three different bars and breweries
- Discover the North Island’s historical and resurgent beer scene
- Snack on potato chips and enjoy a food pairing with the beer
- Small-group tour limited to 14 ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then it’s time to explore the city center during an approx. 1-mile (1.5-km) stroll to local brewpubs, bars and breweries — both historical and contemporary. While you walk, your guide shares information about Auckland’s age-old brewing industry and offers insight into the resurgent interest by boutique and craft brewers.
At each venue, enjoy four to six beer tastings accompanied by potato chips, and discover a variety of flavor profiles and brewing techniques. At the final location, pair your brews with a food tasting — enough to add up to a light meal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Big Foody Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.