- Explore Hobbiton, Rotorua, and Glowworm Caves on an overnight tour
- All entrance fees, some meals, and accommodation included
- Step onto the set where 'Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' were filmed
- Admire unique New Zealand landscapes at Rotorua and Waitomo
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup for free at all Central Auckland accomodation, hotels, apartments, etc. We only go to the accomodation which are booked for the day. We also offer a subsidised shuttle service for people staying our of the city centre to bring them to meet the tour coach. Please liaise with us re where you are to be picked up. It is essential you get in contact with this information as soon as possible. Guaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have for low numbers. We will travel for one person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available and supplied - included in infant fee
- Minimum age is 18 years to travel without an accompanying adult
- Please note that because of the amount of travel time this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DenbarNZ Ltd ( Trading as FlexiToursNZ )
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "We do recommend the 2-day instead of 1-day tour though if you have the time to spare as the Thermal Wonderland is also worth visiting." See review
- "I would highly recommend this trip, it was great to stay overnight and spread out the activities." See review
- "Because of seeing so much in 2 days it was all in a hurry, but you can still enjoy the beautiful places you see.Hobbiton, Waitomo caves and Rotorua are amazing places, they are a must see." See review