Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the island's unique ecosystem and history
- Hotel transfers from select areas are offered
- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We are located on the road to the natural bridge and Bushiribana Gold mill ruins. Our address is Matividiri 60. We are the last stop on that road, next to the Ostrich farm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Long pants and firm shoes strongly advised. No hats allowed.
- Our weight limit is 210 Lbs. per rider
- Most travelers can participate
- Riding instructions start 8:30 am
- Arrival time is 8:30 am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Gold Mine Ranch Horseback Riding Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You are not allowed to take pictures because of safety reasons, you have to hang on to your horse at all times!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews