Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Aruba on a certified submarine
- View the underwater reef and marine creatures
- Professional narration on board
- Dive to depths of 130 feet
Departure & Return
The Atlantis Adventures Center is located across the road from the Renaissance Resort and Casino.
What To Expect
Start your tour with a safety briefing and orientation at the Atlantis Adventures Center in downtown Oranjestad. Once aboard Atlantis' surface vessel, moored just off the southeast coast of Aruba, meet the captain and take a window-facing seat as you prepare for a thrilling dive.
Through spacious portholes you’ll see spectacular marine creatures of the Caribbean at the Barcadera Reef, including schools of tropical fish, sponges and coral gardens. View two fascinating shipwrecks narrated by your professional crew enjoy the educational and entertaining commentary.
After surfacing and returning to firm ground, you’ll receive an official dive certificate as proof of your participation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be a minimum of 36" in height (90 cm) or 4 years old to ride the submarine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours VBA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms